Why the Bare-Bones of it all:
Uploading 4 years of my favorite recipes is going to take a while. Keep checking in!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Campbelled Eggs

This one I found on the Campbell's website - it is already a family favorite!

1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
(You know I found a 97% fat free version.)
8 eggs
Ground black pepper
2 Tbsp butter or margarine (you know I eliminated this)
Chopped fresh parsley for garnish

*Beat the soup, eggs and black pepper in a medium bowl with a fork or whisk until blended.

*Instead of melting butter or margarine, I sprayed a nonstick skillet and put it over medium low heat. Add the egg mixture and cook until the eggs are set but moist. Garnish with parsley.


These eggs were so flavorful - and the kids TORE THEM UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment