Why the Bare-Bones of it all:
Uploading 4 years of my favorite recipes is going to take a while. Keep checking in!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Asian Chicken Lettuce Wrap

OK - this is a YUMM-O and Easy-flippin'-peasy recipe I found through Campbell's.

1 can (12.5 oz) canned chicken breast in water, drained
2 med carrots, shredded (about 1 cup)
3/4 cup diced red pepper
4 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
1/4 cup reduced fat Asian-style sesame salad dressing
6 large Bibb or iceberg lettuce leaves


*Combine chicken, carrot, pepper, onion and dressing in a bowl.
*Serve on lettuce leaves.


The other day I substituted lean ground turkey which I browned with season salt and 2 large cloves of garlic. I put the carrots and a large zucchini in the food processor. I put half of the carrot/zucchini mix in the turkey and reserved the rest for garnish. I served the wraps with red grapes - which some folks cut open and put in their wraps. Dinner was AMAZING!!!

Mom told the kids it was lettuce tacos and they tore it all up!

SERVES 6

No comments:

Post a Comment